Nitrous question.

My car runs 10.45 to 10.50 N/A. The BO time in the class I run is 10.10sec, so need to gain about a 1/2 second. It´s not allot, but its still about two car lengths at the finish line, so.. I don´t know if I´ll be able to gain the needed 1/2 second just with chassies tuning (Cal-Tracks, AFCO DA shocks front/rear) and going with a taller slick tire. I ran with a 29.3" diam. Hoosier QTP tire, going 30x9" Hoosier slicks this season. 60ft times kinda suck, got the 60ft down to 1.51sec, but haven´t been able to get the car off the line with out tire spin. I hope with real slicks and some chassies adjustments I´ll be able to get the 60ft times down around 1.45sec. (Hope it would run a 60ft under 1.45sec.)

I don´t think I´d need much nitrous assistance, something like 75hp shot should get me where I need to be?

..any ways, to my questions...

1. Do I need to run higher octane fuel if only adding some 75hp of nitrous? (The engine has 10.8:1 comp. I run on 98oct. pump fuel, don´t know what´s similar in the Usa.)

2. Should I run a separate fuel system or would I be able to run a 75 to 100hp shot with 98oct fuel, just by adding a second regulator for the nitrous fuel feed? (Run a Magnafuel 275 pump)

3. How critical is the carb tune before adding nitrous? Right now the carb (1050 cmf Dominator) runs on the fat side. At full throttle the A/F is around 10.4.

4. How much timing needs to be pulled if adding 75hp shot of nitrous?

5. Should I forget about the whole nitrous deal and just focus on getting the car off the line and get the carb tune better...

-Sorry if my quesions seem dumb, but Im new to nitrous so... I´ll probably have more questions later...

Thanks!
/Tom