Originally Posted by 70satelliteguy

Thinking about this summer and some of the heads up races I will be attending. Things are getting tougher every year with the turbo guy's showing up. Used to do really well but now am first or second round fodder! Got to thinking if my stuff is still up to snuff after 10 years.
Went from a cheater kit to the Big shot upgrade(Big shot plate and super pro shot solenoid).. I notice that they still sell this upgrade but wondering if there is something better other than going to a fogger system. Maybe a newer better plate or solenoids. What got me wondering is that my tune up for 350 hp does not seem to go any faster than the 300 hp one(see attached tune up sheet). Is the Big shot plate up to the job?? This is the same even after a solenoid rebuild and cleaning plate and nozzles and hoses. System is controlled by rpm /timer off transbrake.

I am happy with the performance of the 300 shot but need to go bigger. Hoping not to have to go to 2 kits. 572 motor b body. mid 9's on motor mid to high 8's on 300 shot.
Thanks Mike

The best thing I can tell you is to send it off to Induction Solutions (regardless of brand you have) and they will flow it and make sure it is functioning correctly.

'63 Dodge 330
11.19 @ 121 mph
Pump gas, n/a, through the mufflers on street tires with 3.54's. 3,600 lbs.
10.01 @ 133mph with a 250 shot of nitrous an a splash of race gas. 1.36 60 ft. 3,700 lbs.