Good time for me to knock out a number of carbon fiber projects, nobody around to bother me, I wear a full haz mat suit, n-95 mask and goggles. I needed another gallon of the high speed epoxy hardener, which is nice when doing small items and time is of the essence. I had intended to pass by an WPB composite supplier this week when out on other errands, so I called today to ask if it was in stock, and to have it on will call, since they are rather odd about walk ins in the past.

I have bought from them for years, and spent a lot of money with them.

I tell the woman today on the phone, I want a single gallon of 4:1 hardener, can I pick it up this week? Understand, one normally doesn't mix brands of epoxy, and that by deduction means, I have at least 4 gals of epoxy resin that needs this hardener of their unique brand.

She says they are not allowing currently PU's, shipping only.

I say, I will pay for it by CC over the phone, can you just open the door and put it outside when I pull up outside?

"No, we can't let anybody inside"

I don't want to go inside, why can't you just put it outside on the step?

"those are the rules"

This is a single location material supplier.

I guess some places are not hurting for business.

I'll just go back to my 3:1 hardener sitting on my shelf and spend a little more free time on Moparts while I wait for the epoxy to harden . biggrin

Reality check, that half the population is smarter then 50% of the people and it's a constantly contested fact.