Not quite sure where I stand on this...On one hand I've been sheltering in place and doing what was recommended for 29 days...

On the other hand I tend to think that those who have contracted Covid 19 and survived may have developed antibodies that will help them through future disease's...

I don't get sick...I've never had a flu vaccination...I don't catch "colds"...I take no medicine for anything...Never have...

I have manageable allergies in the spring and fall that require no medication...Outside of the occasional Advil after a long day of hard work I take no pills...

I've done what was asked due to those around me that may not be as fortunate...but it's getting old...

I have worked from home for about 4 years so nothing there has changed...Used to run the news and TV in the background but not anymore.

The only trips "out" have been to the market and to Lowe's for materials to work on the house and yard...

The only two things I have found that actually "help" get through this is to turn off the TV and go outside and work on something...

None of the rest of it matters at that point...

...FAFO...