Originally Posted By Malicious�
Originally Posted By Locomotion
Yes, Malicious needs to find a legitimate source. tsk
Holeshot doesn't manufacture anything like the Demon wheels. Theirs are mainly lightweight 3-piece versions with their fully CNC machined one piece styles limited to fronts only. I've been associated with Holeshot and running their wheels for over 20 years and they are less than a 1/2 hour away from me. As mentioned earlier, their race-only wheels would have been appropriate for the Drag Pacs. I couldn't imagine another wheel company called "Holeshot".

There is another guy here in Daytona who deals with exotic wheels for other applications, but it's a different company with another name.

Insider on allpar oh20 said they were made by Holeshot - and if true, they would be made by them to FCA's specs, not something off their shelf. Just like the tires on the thing.

Let me rephrase what I said.....Holeshot does not make that type of wheel because they don't have the capability of making it. They make lightweight drag wheels, not heavier street legal stuff. (Although, like other race-only brands, some people do drive with them on the street.) Their wheels are mainly CNC'd, not forged (or however the Demon wheels are made.)

Bottom line is that the Demon wheels are not made by Holeshot Wheels in Bunnell, FL. The publicity can't hurt, just gotta look elsewhere for the actual source. The owner did find it a little humorous.

But now I am curious about FCA's Drag Pac wheel contract. work

Last edited by Locomotion; 03/17/17 08:51 PM.