Originally Posted By EV2Bird
Originally Posted By thedriver
You know it's mid winter when....

When everyone gets butt hurt so easily one wonders if they bleed every month.

I get mad respect in other places so will head over there so some of you can pound on your chest's some more..........good day........... blah

Dude, Mr Banger, swat approved, the only real man on moparts,dont tread on me.... most the time you want to act like billy bad boy and here some dont buy the thug crap, now ya want to get thin skin and run off cause some wont recognize....get over yourself mr mad respect and jump back in the pool here, the waters not that cold.

It took a bit of effort to read this and not respond right away as I usually would but didn't happen and took time to execute this "correctly". We were talking about old vs new and all of this other stuff but YOU decided to bring up my past and crap that would have you crying like a baby in the fetal position in the corner Mr. parakeet NON EVIL. You know nothing about me and like most ladies, you sit and "safely" jab insults from your comfy little computer acting so "tough" yourself so put that in your pipe n smoke it and last time I checked, this was called "Unlawfls Race & Engine Tech" which I THOUGHT we were discussing...........Little pond hugh? My name has appeared in 3 national magazines in a year(Thankxxx much guys)........how bout you homey........... tsk

Last edited by Thumperdart; 01/19/17 05:41 PM.

72 Dart 470 n/a BB stroker street car `THUMPER`...Check me out on FB Dominic Thumper for videos and lots of carb pics......760-900-3895.....