Originally Posted By EV2Bird
I prefer the "chicks" that like it rough and don't need all of the creature comforts who aren't scared their face mask, I mean make up won't smear...............

So you prefer an automatic TRANNY?

Originally Posted By Thumperdart
Originally Posted By STEFF
These new cars are bad ass and I will not call them junk. They exceed the old iron by a long shot. To have those amenaties and power for a daily driver would be great. Will I ever own one? No. I cant bring myself to spend the money on new cars these days. I love driving my Road Runner. If I'm out screwing around, give me the Runner. If I were to be going on a 250 mile road trip with my Chick in the summer when its 90 degrees out, give me the new car with the amenaties and power.

I prefer the "chicks" that like it rough and don't need all of the creature comforts who aren't scared their face mask, I mean make up won't smear...............

work tsk Didn't say I was gay...........let's set up a race then w/these so called modern "Muscle Cars" w/gobs of power at the rollers and see what happens just for kicks. My $15,000 dated junk against a $70,000+ dollar trophy car.........I'm game...........

Last edited by Thumperdart; 01/12/17 08:51 PM.

72 Dart 470 n/a BB stroker street car `THUMPER`...Check me out on FB Dominic Thumper for videos and lots of carb pics......760-900-3895.....