Ok, my bad.... didnt understand the face mask stuff.

Im sure a modded hellcat owner from nyc would drive half way to run ya, if you can make that trip from cali, to say indy?

Heck, just keepem hot so yall can run right off the interstate.

The hellcat owner might let ya get some ac time in as well in the passenger seat.

Originally Posted By Thumperdart
Originally Posted By EV2Bird
I prefer the "chicks" that like it rough and don't need all of the creature comforts who aren't scared their face mask, I mean make up won't smear...............

So you prefer an automatic TRANNY?

Originally Posted By Thumperdart
Originally Posted By STEFF
These new cars are bad ass and I will not call them junk. They exceed the old iron by a long shot. To have those amenaties and power for a daily driver would be great. Will I ever own one? No. I cant bring myself to spend the money on new cars these days. I love driving my Road Runner. If I'm out screwing around, give me the Runner. If I were to be going on a 250 mile road trip with my Chick in the summer when its 90 degrees out, give me the new car with the amenaties and power.

I prefer the "chicks" that like it rough and don't need all of the creature comforts who aren't scared their face mask, I mean make up won't smear...............

work tsk Didn't say I was gay...........let's set up a race then w/these so called modern "Muscle Cars" w/gobs of power at the rollers and see what happens just for kicks. My $15,000 dated junk against a $70,000+ dollar trophy car.........I'm game...........