Originally Posted By Thumperdart
Originally Posted By SpareParts
Man these old guys get rattled easily. Lost a lot of respect for some of you, too blind to see that you have the exact same attitude that put mopar behind decades ago. We got guys in here beating their chests about their 3100lb almost 500" deal that barely clips a 1 or 2 mod Hellcat and a bracket guy who I can't even figure out where he's at anymore.

I race an old car, it's faster than all 3 mentioned above and does it with a small block and a tiny 26" DOT tire but you don't see me bashing the new stuff and technology. My car would be pretty slow without a modern ignition and power management..... yours?

IF you're talking to ME, I'm far from old and fresher, friskier and more physical that most 30 year olds so save that crap. I see why guys bail from here w/all of the bs personal attacks but enjoy and smash this thing to death like most posts. I get mad respect in other places so will head over there so some of you can pound on your chest's some more..........good day........... blah

Did I name you? ? Read your posts in this thread and then act like I make personal attacks lmao and your chest is plenty bruised from the pounding you've given it. Great idea go to the little pond where everyone will praise you and you can hide from the outside. Come on man you can't be that close minded. Everything has a different purpose. Your car has a different purpose than a Hellcat, that doesn't make it better or worse.