Originally Posted By dizuster
Originally Posted By Thumperdart
Forgot the most important thing, I built my own car, didn't roll down some build sheet...........home built by ME............ apimp beer

I have one of those too...proud of it!! And lots faster then the Scat Pack I bought.

But doesn't make it near as comfortable to drive as the one I didn't build.

I'll tell you what... Lets both leave right now, drive to a half way point in the midwest, and run them in the sleet an' snow 1/4 mile. You can tell me how much you still love the drive in your dart after 1000 miles through the cold/snow, and we'll see how well you put down the power you have. Then when I whip you, you can tell me how computers are for people who can't drive with thier own foot. LOL

Or you can wait until summer, and we'll put a few turns in the track to see how you do. I know my car will turn with more then 1g-force... how about yours?

Pretty stubborn view Thump... you built an excellent "one purpose only" machine... but it doesn't make it better then the "multi purpose" machines that we're talking about. Just makes it different...

Not knocking old iron... man I love my Savoy and the challenger isn't a replacement for it at all. But if you drive a new one... you'd change your tune.

All good and since yours is so streetable, then cruise out here and street race me for $$$ and YOU WILL LOSE GUARANTEED............. beer

72 Dart 470 n/a BB stroker street car `THUMPER`...Check me out on FB Dominic Thumper for videos and lots of carb pics......760-900-3895.....