how many NATURALLY ASPIRATED 9 second cars show up??? you left out that little bit of info.

Well as stated earlier I have one that sits in my garage, and it runs 9's on pump swill. It is also a brand C car so everyone here will hate on it anyway. It basically sits in the garage and rarely gets driven anymore. Not sure why I don't drive it more but the simple fact is it rarely gets used these days. I also have a late model car that runs fairly well(12.32 in Vegas)even though it is a naturally aspirated 6 cylinder in the 1/4 though it is not a 1/4 mile drag car at all. It corners pretty well, brakes as good as most anything else out there as well. When we were looking for something fun to drive we looked at a lot of cars and "settled" on this particular car. It again is not a Mopar so I am sure the haters will come. We chose a 911 Carrera S for our fun car. While it may not be the best in any category it IMO is the best all around car for the money we were willing to spend. Maybe we will look at the Hellcat again at somepoint who knows. I love the new stuff, some really bad [censored] pieces out there for sure. And many can be bought for a song, especially lightly used

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"