I saw the pic, looks great! If I didn't have chrome valve covers I'd of done the same thing with wrinkle paint. I sent Sam Davis my filter adapter and after he saw that it was oringed he decided to modify his plates, I SHOULD get mine this week. The original plan for the plates was to use a rubber gasket, I'm glad the design was changed. If he didn't a friend of mine (Michael Mosley) was checking into making them himself.

As far as gauges I want to use the ones off my slanty so my gauges will wtill work, it will probably take an adapter or two to get it to work.

Don's solution to the fuel delivery won't be cheap BUT it will be dead nuts reliable and quiet.

What remote oil filter system are you looking at? I haven't dug into that problem too much, there are taps on the side of the block above the filter that can be used, I need to ask Billy at the dealer if there are remote oil cooler systems for these motors, that will give me a shove in the right direction for a system as far as filtration.

-Daty