Back to business. The sprag, front and rear regulators and rear band are in and the front and rear clutch retainers are assembled. I reassembled the pump and it's looking good. I'm trying to pressure test the front and rear clutch retainers. I'm using 25-30 lbs of compressed air as Munroe suggests. The rear drum functions perfectly. The front drum leaks around the center. I had put new sealing rings around the pump extension. They are the type that clasp. The drum slides on fine, but it bleeds air past the rings and I get zero pressure in the drum. I messed with it and measured to make sure the drum is seated. The drum looks as though it is seated. I pulled it off and set it back on several times with no success and then decided to swap in the old sealing rings. The clutch pack has pressure although if I rotate it, it loses pressure. What am I doing wrong with the rings? Oh, and the rear drum seals up completely. No hissing. The front drum, even though it is firm, still leaks a little. Should it completely seal? I am positive all the air is coming from around the center shaft, not from behind the piston.

I’m listening.