Eventually the only distinguishable mopar characteristic will be the bell housing bolt pattern, but wait some of my hemi blocks have Chevy bolt pattern. So is it no longer a Mope?

Run a belt drive distributor and a crank driven oil pump, and there goes another need to make it mopar appearing. A hemi head can look like any manufacturer now too.

One of my cars has not one single Mopar factory part, or even a bolt in neither the body, chassis, drive train, or electrical. Yet it remains a mopar. So where is this nebulous line?

This dogmatic attachment to yesteryear is what I think has kept mopar out of the general racing public's eye. For me, I think anything coming out of the mopar world as far as parts go, are mopar parts, no matter what they look like. Should a mopar shop, or company build an entirely new engine from the manifold to the pan, that looks like everything else in racing world (Chevy/Ford) would to me be a mope. Sonny calls his stuff Chevy, and it looks like nothing chevrolet to me. Same with ford, why not us?