Quote:

I would buy them in a Heart-Beat Really both the chevy & ford racers don't just have them,they buy and use them.I have always paid more $$$ to build and race my Mopars and don't mind doing it.But you can't put enough $$$ into a engine to compete against someone with a 100-200 more cu. in. than you.If the chevy & ford racers can have them and have them at a decent price why can't we?
It would be nice if for once all fellow Mopar Racers would get behind this and at least support it,so the ones of us who want the parts could get them. Even if you don't want them now it would be available later if you had a change of heart.

Now I know the idea might seem a little far fetch,but I don't think Dan would post something like this to get everyones opinion unless he had some idea he could get it done if there was a market for it.

Thats all we do on here is work against each other trying to put all our fellow Mopar racers down.I don't think I need to tell anyone but,the chevy & ford people all work together to try and put the Mopar people down.Why can't us Mopar Racers be that way?

Why would I BS Dan by saying.. sure I want one.. if
he is looking for a REAL idea of how much support
it would have... I sold off by B-1 M/C heads and mega
block because I cant get my nhra license any longer
and I had a good bit of coin in that engine... could
I build something of what he is asking... I doubt it...
I would rather be honest with him