Quote:

And there you go.......Too much of THIS attitude among Mopar guys, is the reason we don't have cutting edge parts. You are going to have to explain to me how a Predator is a BB Chevy head. Last time I checked, they bolted on a 4.800 bore space Mopar block and NOTHING else, plus they are a spread port head. Show me ONE BB Chevy that EVER came from the factory with a spread port head.

Monte

This attitude is called passion for a certain manufactor, if you don't just hate it when a
GM car wins, your not a true blood Mopar man. If a Mopar with a mopar enginie is not in the final I go home and when a Mopar wins what a felling,now that's attitude!
You get cutting edge parts through innovation, not sticking your nose up the GM guys butt doing what he's already done, you'll always be one step behind eating crumbs.

So you're saying it needs to be a factory block and factory heads, since nothing made in the aftermarket is actually mopar. It might bolt up but mopar didn't make it. Obviously you don't cheer on the top fulel or pro stock mopar teams either, since they aren't mopar parts either.
How far do you take it?

machine shop owner and engine builder