Quote:

Quote:

Some how my point is not getting through. There are very very few parts made by "Mopar" on the engine now. A top fuel engine still resembles a Mopar Hemi, looks like it feels like it but not made by Mopar. There are certain things that define a Mopar,just like Chevys and Fords have theirs. It does't look like a chevy or ford does it? Real Mona Lisa fake Mona Lisa still look the same. Heck just make a square box to put it in with the headers sticking out then put it in a square car like NASCAR does and put a decal saying whos manufacture it is today and root for smiling Johnny B. Quick. Make somthing that stands out from the crowd not just blend in. Mopar guys have money they are just smarter with it.

You never answered my question about how a Predator head is like a BBC head, since NO BBC EVER came with a head like that.

And did you root for the Mopar Pro Stocks when they ran the "Eicke" head.

If all Mopar guys had you attitude about building something new and innovative, we would be getting our butts kicked worse than we are. Bottom line, there is NO head that LOOKS like a Mopar head than can remotely compete with the other brands on a heads up level. So I guess that's the way you like it huh........And DON"T say what about Top Fuel. That engine has as much in common with a factory Hemi as my lawn mower engine, which has the spark plug in the middle of the head.

Monte

fist time i saw the predator head i said to myself they put a chevy-oldsmobile "design" (not sure you understand the difference) head on a mopar. haven't watched prostock since Alderman. and if you say the top fuel engine doesn't look like a 426 hemi i might as well be talking to a 5 year old, oh and where do we run the competition heads up other than prostock and don't say the stutter box classes. and with enough attitudes we wouldn't have to put up with the junk made today,they can't make a cast block that's worth a darn, with all the technology today we can't even equal the 1950s casting process. the age of greatness is dead and gone