Quote:

Dan. thanks for your interest in producing another option for a race block. The reason I run the Mopar stuff is, those are the parts I started with and have gathered over the years. Mopar has really done nothing for the T/D crowd, thus chasing many of us away from using Mopar stuff. The emblem means nothing to me. What means something is, a powerful enough motor to get me in the middle of the field, that can be bracket raced, live for 200 passes,and just need standard lifters/rings/valve springs/bearings/etc. Also, the cost of said motor should be under or around $35,000 like the other offerings out there. If I had something like that (1350-1400HP)I would sell my current stuff, and buy it. Until then, I will still qualify in the top half or be bumped out, or go back to S/C, because these classes are getting ridiculous for the N/A bunch. Thanks for trying,

We won't be doing cast aluminum blocks, they will be Billet blocks which raises the price of the engine significantly all by itslef. If all we could do is make 13-1400 HP I wouldn't even consider building it. Our goals are much higher than that in N/A form. Thanks for your comments.

machine shop owner and engine builder