Quote:

Some people just dont get it..So maybe large print will help.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A 760" FORD OR CHEVY!!!

These are simply purpose built race engines. ANY 5 or 5.3" bore space deal is simply that. They are no more a Chevy or Ford than a Mopar variant would be. Criminy some Mopar guys kill me..They complain that there is nothing "mopar" out there like that to compete with. Well I hate to tell ya but there aint nothing Ford or Chevy out there either. Only CN Billet, Sonny's or Dart etc stuff. I winder how many here have ever even SEEN a 5, or 5.3" borespace deal.

BTW there are large bore space "Mopar" heads out there already.....Of course no one remembers the 99 Hemi stuff I guess.

If you want a 5 or 5.3" bore space engine than buy or build one. Heck get a sonny's "hemi" and call it a mopar. 99% of the people out there wont know it is not a Mopar anyway

You have no idea how many times people Came up to my old 640 b1-TS engines and asked if it was a Hemi.

NOw That I have a 650 ci 5in BS Hemi. People come up and ask if its an original 426 Hemi.... Depending on the day I tell them yup... right out of gramma's grocery getter. Other days I'll take the time to explain what it is.

The block under my 5in Hemi Heads is a Donovan 5 in block. Just blank lifter galley and head bolts. Goodwin Placed them where they have to be to bolt on the Mopar 99 5 in heads.

After building two b1-TS engines with the 4.840 BS's stuff I wouldn't say it wasn't much of any advantage for the extra cost.

I guess i'm one of the 99% that needs something of this level of performance. It doesn't take a endless pocket book to run these engines. It takes budgeting, not making the same mistake twice, do it right the first time, and spend wisely and where it needs to be spent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4GwYlnBCQ8

7946153-hemicassel.jpg (450 downloads)