We will be assembling our Gen3 Hemi next month and have it on the dyno by the end of the month. Unlike previous engine builds for CC where we take pics BEFORE the build, I will have BEFORE pics available, but we will be tearing the engine apart AFTER the dyno session and taking pics then.

We are looking for problems as well since we have to stand behind every engine we build and we don't want anything coming back or failing!

Once we do that, I'll probably start a thread about things we find. I believe it won't detour any work away from our shop but more importantly bring us work by helping others out and sharing info that will encourage potential customers to have us do work for them because we instill confidence BY SHARING our findings.
We don't have to give away all build info to help guys out so they have reliable engines IMO.

From what I can see, some light massaging of the passages will make a big difference, Manley oil pump and timing set, aftermarket crank is a nice upgrade (plus more TQ and HP)if you go with more stroke.
Our builds will be based on 5.7 blocks and 09' and later 5.7 heads. The cam cores are really cool looking as they are very beefy and heavy!!

Just received our Ritter intake so now it's time to finish machining and assemble. We're also using Clevite H series bearings and Diamond pistons.
Crank is a Scat 3.900 unit with a 6.200 rod so we can use shelf Diamond pistons meant for the 4.050 stroke and 6.125 rod.
Brian

Brian Hafliger