TC -- moving back a little on your statements about the GoodGuys events and Mopars/bountys, etc, back about 2010 the GoodGuys held an event at Chicago/Joliet Rt. 66. Well, John Sandberg came with his SCCA Solo C/Prepared race AAR... and, although he was allowed to take runs on their mini-autocross course, and having his race slicks just as he'd typically compete with his car at any SCCA Solo/autocross... John's AAR set Fastest Time of Day... each day of FRI-SAT-SUN... and he allowed many people to ride along as a passenger... everyone was exstatic who ran in his car... he was the most popular car in that event the entire weekend!... and Popular HotRodding mgzn placed a photo and small blurb about his awesome car into their magzn coverage on that event. The Fords/GMs were in awe as they watched with envy! One of these years I'll take my T/A to their event (having 200 tread wear tires as that's the minimum allowable) and see what I can show them!.. the fastest cars at those events typically all have the minimum tread wear ratings of ~200... as that's a key/critical factor in their competition for anyone to place high.

Mopar Mitch "Road racers and autocrossers go in deeper and come out harder!"... and rain never stops us from having fun with our cars... in fact, it makes us better drivers! Check out MOPAR ACTION MAGAZINE, August 2006 issue for feature article and specs on my autocross T/A!