I for one, would be more inclined to spend the money/my money, on a completely engineered kit ready to install with all parts required and included - than to cut/hack/weld - I don't own a welder so I'd have to bring to someone to do it - hopefully correctly - the first time - so I could complete the install. I think if a company wants to bring a product to market to sell, the "kinks or bugs" should be as worked out as possible - whether it be for A,B,C or E body or whatever - they are charging a premium price and I wouldn't argue they don't deserve the money for a premium product, but I just don't think selling it - for me anyway - that I should have to do the involved labor to get it to work is right - charge a few more bucks if you have to so as it works the first time out of the box for the installer; not all of us have the means or funds to go to the well twice or more to get it right and have a product they can enjoy on install. I've been thinking of a FF3 kit for my project - more weight, less money - but is a straight up install as far as I know...my