the summit price now for borgeson box is $711.55 im so happy i ordered mine the other day when it was 640 plus 10% off i ended up paying $576.36 i knew it was good value....now everyone here is going to really complain again..lol...

i also picked up the current issue of mopar action..thanks again for the nice write up rick but have a question...how big were the front tires and what was the back space on the vehicle that was installed on? you mentioned it will rub with big meats...and i wonder if installing one of the aftermarket disc brake kits that widen the front track width slighty would solve the over-steering problem of the new box with big front tires....also if running the new pro touring pan from milodon like i am we might have problems with the idler arm smacking the pan??can this box be modified for limiters???

70 charger ,all aluminum 528 hemi 727 cope rmvb,680hp 670 tq,full sequential holley hp efi,full hotchkis tvs,qa1 k and lowers,borgeson steering box cass viper 11.75 with cass s-trac dana 3.54