Quote:

Bob I will never be as good as John Force or have the money he has and well he deserves.He will always be one or the Hall of Fame Racers no matter what he dose. He has earned that over the decades of being cheated out of races.Now he is on top and he is doing the cheating.Force was always the little guy racer that everyone beat up.Thats way I'am a fan of his.Now I'am just sad to see him do the same thing.
I'am bored and waiting to go to work.So I have a question for you. You have a great buisness. Now you are at a track and your son and a coustumer are battleing for number ten spot.You have a chance to let your son win a round to get him into the finals.Your coustumer has the track champ to race.Now your coustumer knows by your own statement that you will throw a race for your son.Do you think he will understand?

First of all,lets set the record straight.The BGR family was a group of racers created and organized by my late son Curt.Our"customers" do not exist.They may have at one time(however shortly) they become our friends and our friends became our family,hence"BGR"I personally have never made a decision that effected anyone or any race that the outcome debliberately effected anyone other than myself.I have on many occasions have helped a racer(whom I didn't know) and they have gone on and beat some of our cars at events.The Smiths and many others here will varify that as fact.Years ago a Hemi racer(Boyd Peck)had problems with his carbs.I help him sort it out and he beat Curt in the final.Was I upset?No,and Boyd and I remain friends some 20+ years later.Mostly today,and it happens quite frequently(since we have so many cars in different classes)we let the drivers sort out their situations.We have had many of our cars race each other in the final,recently AJ Casini and Donny Martik shook hands in the lanes and raced their race,congradulated each other at the end of the night and all went home safe.Maybe if I ever get to be as great as John Force I might be put in the position where I have to make a call that might piss some one off.We can only wish to rise to that position in the sport.Since I'am near my zenith of my life and career I'll let the our racers make their own calls and if Curt was still with me,I would piss under his opponants slicks,just to give him one more win.Trying to demean me for not seeing it your way is a waste of mine and your time.I respect John Froce for the man he is and what he has done for the sport.Oboviously you don't know me or anything about me.I hope you have many successful events in your life and people will look up to you with admiration and respect.Don't pass judgement on me for my expressing my opinion until you can say that you know me