I would much rather watch Pinks, IHRA, ORSCA or any other drag racing for that matter. NHRA has sold itself to the Highest Bidder.

I don't get that deep into it anymore. But when people like Angelle Savoy (proven winner), and Eric Enders (damn good rookie) can't get a decent ride. YOU know it's all about the $$$$ and the Image.

I was extremely impressed with Erica her first year in Pro-Stock she was keeping up with the Big Boys pretty well. Next year she can't even get a reliable sponsor. I smell something, it smells like BS.

TEAMs??? A team in racing should be a Car, A driver, a CrewChief, and the crew to support that 1 car. Nothing else!!

If an Owner wants to have multiple cars under his roof: He should not be allowed to have any of the same sponsors for any of the cars. Each car and team should stand out on it's own as an individual.

That is what I have always liked about drag racing. Me as an individual could go out and participate in the sport. It was all on ME to win or loose. I could do it as a Multi-Member team or an individual my choice. There are guys running in other factions of Drag-Racing that run 6 sec passes and the only crew they have is their, Buddy or 2, or a Brother/Sister, or a Cousin or Wife or someone that works at their shop. Maybe 2-3 people as a complete team. They run strong and competitive and I have more respect for them cause they still are what NHRA used to be.

I have literally seen guys help each other and lend each other Motors and transmissions just so they can get to the line and run, KNOWING that they would have to run that person again before the finals and might even loose. They could have easily said NO and had an easy win. But that's not the way the drag racers I've been around are.

As far as I am concerned anything to do with NHRA Pro-Stock, Funny-Car or Top-Fuel is all about the $$$$!!

I just wish Speed-Vision would cover more of the Other Drag Race organizations a bit better.

Just my