Quote:

I can't count the times that Curt and myself meet in the late rounds and finals and would bump shoulders in the lanes to decide who would win the round.Most of the the time I would give the nod and wink to Curt.Those were some of the proudest moments a father could experience.Even today it's not unusual for members of BGR to help other members.I always tell the crew and friends if they want another time trial line up with me,I'am not there for the win or money,I just want to be the "show".Like John Force,I have nothing to prove,after 40+ years(but on a much,much smaller scale than John)but the same game.Let the team and the new kids have a turn and experience what we had a life time of.Heck ask Lonnie what I told him in the lanes at PRP,"use this run for your advantage,I'am not looking for a win,I just want to see the blue sky" John Force did what any savy team owner and proud father would do.He had a planned strategy and executed the plan successfully.Again to John Force and to Tony P aka crybaby

John Force altered the out come of the race period.He did it for the sponsors on the car.Was it fair? Heck no!!Robert Height should be given a Emy(?) for his after race interview.What a joke.
As far as you saying that you do the same thing for your kid? Well thats a great way to teach someone the way to earn the respect of the other racers. All those good racers that show up with one car and no one to watch their backs that earn every win and you will throw a race so your kid will get the all the glory.Your kid is a winner because you altered the race just like Force. I call it cheating.I will keep your post and I bet there will be a day that someday someone will lay down and let someone in their team win and you or one of your team will be on the other side of this and then you will jump on here and cry about it.

If the MODS did their job I would not be hitting the notify MOD button. LOL