I personally dont really care what happened. I rarely watch NHRA for many reasons anymore but just thought I would interject a point. I see many posts claiming if only Cruz had won more rounds he would not have been in the predicament he was. I dont see anyone pointing out that Height was in the same predicament, the difference being Cruz had to race his opponent and apparently Height did not. Who's "fault" is it that this outcome happened? They were in the SAME situation, racing team mates to get in on the last chance oppourtunity and one had to race his way in and the other had it handed to him. So who is the smarter team owner here? Not saying it is right or wrong just wanted to make the point. One last thing I am not a big JF fan by any means, not sure what is going on is good for the sport at all. I see the Formula One scenario going on here or at least getting clooser. Follow team orders or leave...Just saying...

Oh yeah BTW the chase deal is GAY! If a guy has a dominant car then he should be the champ at years end. Not his fault the rest of the pack falls so far behind. It is the stupidest thing I have ever heard of and they lost me as a fan when they brought it about. Wonder how many of you guys running a points series at your local track would enjoy haveing a great start and a big lead only to basically start over 3/4 of the way through a season, loosing most of that lead.

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"