Quote:

Quote:

Still cheating no matter how you look at it,thats one of the biggest problems with this country cheating is accepted, win at any cost no matter what,really sad thing to be teaching our kids that follow racing.. I hope Tony wins the championship and sticks the "wally" right up Forces behind...

Yes but Tony won enough rounds early on to not be in either Cruz or Roberts situation. Short of Force being 00 and setting low ET of the round he would have been accused of throwing it. I would just tell my kid it is a business nothing more and nothing less. Think Trump got to where he is doing everything fair to the other guy? What about Microsoft, the big O or even you in your life! Did you give up that promotion so the guy behind you could get ahead or be equal to you????

How many people here think that every sponsor deal out there now has an extra $$$ bonus for making the chase???? All of them??? So why in the world would you throw that money away??? You know you would have done the same thing if you owned the team and were sitting behind the wheel...and until you foot the bill you have no right to judge his(or any other owner/drivers)situation.

Best post so far on the topic.

Too bad the sport has come to this. I believe in life if you do something wrong? One day it will come back on you. Makes me wonder why Force racing had so much bad luck over the past few years??? If i can't win honest? I sure wouldn't want it handed to me like that.