Originally Posted By mopar dave
im not going to do that but how do you know where to put the holes in the crank?

You have to have it done when the crank is made. I heard that one from a known Comp guy who did PST and dabbled in PS. I didn't do mine that way. But I'm not about to go into the detail of how I fixed mine because it would take an hour to type. If you really want to know, PM me and I'll do it that way.

Mr. Pbody would be one of the only guys I know that can turn a SBM that tight on regular oil timing. Very few guys do it in the first place. Even fewer do it with any level of success.

As for oil, I only know one brand. I wouldn't want to tell you a grade for any other oil. Like I said, there is more to oil than base stocks. It's like how they grade an oil. It can pass as a 50, but it might test on the high side of the grade and almost be a 60. You can't tell the difference, but the engine can. So it is very brand specific.

I may spend some time tomorrow and see if I can find the actual specs of the oil you used. If I can find that, I can see where they blend the oil as far as grade goes.

Just because you think it won't make it true. Horsepower is KING. To dispute this is stupid. C. Alston