Quote:

Quote:

I did some checking on BAE and from what Im told all their stuff is made in China. So since they can't sell the 70 grills BAE is going to shred them up for $0.50 pound and send the pieces back to China to make other parts? Ya...right!!!

Did your "checking on BAE" consist of talking directly with Mike Ross or an officer of the company concerning this matter? If not, your input about this scenario is nothing more than unsubstantiated gossip.
It amazes me how people will take the time to talk with everyone other than those who are actually involved in a particular situation. By the way, the company that you did some "checking on" is BE&A......not BAE. That could explain the incorrect information you conveyed in this thread.

Man you are really beating the whole "everyone except you is uninformed" thing into the ground.

I have not wasted the time to re-read the whole thread, just to see what has & has not been deleted since it 1st showed up (or maybe one just like it)
But it was stated at one point, by the man himself that he was going to grind up the unsold 70 grills that hadn't sold in what amounted to just a few short months. That shocked many people on here, who figured they had at least until next spring to save up the cash for one. He stated he wanted the resin to make the 71 grills or some such... and when pressed for how in the heck could shredding them be more cost effective than discounting them, I believe taxes came up. So it would appear the way to make out, is not by reusing the $0.50lb resin as claimed, but by taking a tax right off.

In any even... I think the ONLY reason this thread has developed into what it has is because people still want the 70 grills!!! They are just venting frustration at being informed that it was a "Limited TIME offering"(with a built in scrap date) and not just a "Limited Run" that would be available until sold out. Giving the average Joe time to save up.

That is what I get out of all this...
But feel free to keep twisting everyone's words around and pounding it into the ground if you want

Those 70 grills look so good they should be protected by the US gov... instead of the polar bears
The thought of them being shredded is just too much to bare

1966 383, 4-sp Charger 38yrs
1970 440+6, 4-sp Road Runner 36yrs
1974 360, auto Challenger 25yrs,in Family 41yrs
2003 Ram 2500 QCLB 4x4 Cummins HO
2010 5.7L R/T 6sp Challenger - Mopar10
2018 392 Daytona Charger