Quote:

Quote:

OK, if you and him are so smart put together, why get on here and ask opinions?

Woe...time out friend. I know I am not "so smart" which is why I have offered absolutely no opinion on the subject whatsoever. You must have me confused with someone else's post that you read somewhere within this thread. Since I don't have a “need” or a "clue" concerning the market for a 71 grill, I didn't even place a vote on the matter. I thought that Mike was simply asking about the possible interest/demand for the 71 grills, not opinions on how to run his business. Maybe I am confused about the subject heading for this thread.

"Plain and simple, Mike is the ONLY person qualified top give a factual synopsis concerning his product lines and what he has encountered while developing them."

"I just got off the ohone with Mike...he agreed with my comments"

Don't back away now. You are sticking up for your buddy, I get that. Just don't lecture the rest of us when he comes on here for advise, then complains when it isn't what he thought it should be.

And for the millionth time in this thread- it makes ZERO business sense to throw away perfectly good inventory when it could be marked down and sold.
Especially since he wants to make a similar product to replace it on the shelf.