Quote:

Quote:

And the company asking the question needs to stay focused and not bring up other subjects.

Who are you directing that statement to? Mike Ross? Go back and review the facts/posts. He didn't stray from his subject. He was simply kind enough to respond to a member who deviated from the original subject at hand. I just got off the phone with Mike a few minuets ago. He didn't seem to feel my comment was unjustified. He even thanked me for the observation.
This is his post, his product and his opinion with regards to this subject matter. I simply choose to let him think and talk for himself.

I have agreed with you it got off topic. But I just disagee that the replied posters are all 100% to blame for that.

Look at what 6bblgt wrote above. I'm not the only one that noticed it. The very first post mentioned a "situation" that was not relevent to checking market interest of a 71 Cuda grill. And Mike 1st mentioned scrapping another product (not 71 Cuda grill). Those ARE facts.

Lesson learned: A poster has to use a little insight and know that certain comments are going to get off topic replies. You gotta think ahead a little. There are lot of valuable/informative posts/topics on Web Boards that loose their steam that could be obviously avoided.

What's done is done. I have no ill will over this I'm nit picking the details over something I see in this thread and many others. This is just getting dramatic for no reason.