Mike, after seeing the 70's you did, I've been hoping that you would venture into the 71's, I'd be in for 1 definately, more than likely 2 - but I do understand the possibilty it may not happen due to tooling/marketing/contracting. But there is always hope . I thought the 70's were an outstanding job, can't understand why they haven't been really moving, not a big expense in my opinion as to a mint original - when and if it can be found. If I had a 70 I would have been in for 1 or 2 also. It's hard for me to understand when people complain about the lack of a part, and then someone goes through all the motions to bring said part to market, then it doesn't sell as well as the research led him to believe it would. I've actually thought about buying 1 of your 70's to put on a shelf in case they are discontinued - and is needed by someone at a later date. Should have done that back in late 70's and early 80's - (I thought about it but never did it) - whn I had my in at S&W Dodge - shoulda woulda coulda (cuda). Hope you do it though for the 71's - Joe