Quote:

HOLY CRAP! Grind the 70's up????? My car has a decent, restorable grill, but I would love to have one of your new units. It's just going to take time to save the $$$. Can't imagine you not finishing them and shelving them for future buyers, possibly me.

BTW, do you sell the blinker lamp setups separately? I absolutely need new regardless of what I do.

Mike told me that the tool that makes the blinker lights broke so he will not make it again. He is saving all the blinker lights for the complete grilles and will not sell them separately, unless he changes his mind about that. Honestly, after you saw the grille ( I received my argent one the other day and it is amazing), I think you would just suck it up and buy one. One day when they are all gone, you will wish you had one. I bought good used grilles at the Nats for $300 for spares. Inflation makes that seem cheap. One day $1300 will seem cheap as well. The used grilles I bought always needed restoring and painting. How many restored grilles have you seen at shows that did not look very well restored? These grilles are perfect.