Quote:

Quote:

Since you agree that grinding up perfectly good parts makes no sense, why are you so set on sparing with people that hold that same view?

Are you referring to this statement that I made:

"You definitely should not throw away whatever inventory you have if that is what you choose to do with it. I agree 100% on that point. Just out of curiosity, what business are you involved in that has you considering throwing away the "inventory" that you mentioned?"

It is sad that I have to explain this but I was referring to you. If YOU had inventory that YOU wanted to throw away, have at it! It would be YOURS to do whatever YOU wish. It was just a bit of sarcastic dialog. Unbelievable.
Enjoy the thread.

No, you took my comment that it makes no sense to throw away inventory when it could be sold and made it what YOU wanted.

I never said I was doing such. I notice when you are up against logic you can't disagree with, you spin it so you can be "right".

Sorry doesn't work here.

When a thread is opened up, comments made by the OP are going to be discussed, doesn't matter if you buddy wanted it to happen or not. That is what happens in a public forum, something that is a new concept for you.