Quote:

Quote:

I have a hard time beleiving you can't come out ahead by discounting and offing the molded grilles instead of trying to recoup whatever money is in the regrind.

Point well taken. I have a serious question for you, what price do you think the 70 Cuda grille assemblies should be for them to move? Keep in mind, I can write off a loss, use the material for other parts and have more warehouse space for profitable product. All that adds up to value.

How fast did you think they were going to sell?
I for one had no idea there was a time limit set to purchase them.

I saw them at Carlisle and was impressed & actually planned to buy 1 even though I don't have a cuda at the moment.
But not until next year when I know I will have some cash freed up...
But if your going to offer stuff with a "6month window" b4 sending the parts to the grinder thats not going to happen.
Also have to say it kind knocked you off the pedestal I had you on for doing such a fine job on it in the 1st place.

Not everyone can cough up $1500 at the drop of a hat... I'd bet there are probably some folks saving up for them right now that won't be happy when they go to the shows next summer with cash in hand only to find out you ground them all up.

The 70 grills are killer...
Don't grind them just to take a Tax loss in 08 (you may need that more under the 09 Obama rates)

1966 383, 4-sp Charger 38yrs
1970 440+6, 4-sp Road Runner 36yrs
1974 360, auto Challenger 25yrs,in Family 41yrs
2003 Ram 2500 QCLB 4x4 Cummins HO
2010 5.7L R/T 6sp Challenger - Mopar10
2018 392 Daytona Charger