Quote:

Redmist....did you try to use the complete Jeep cam sensor in a RB/B block? I ordered one which should be here this week for under $50....looks like it may work if the shaft is long enough and If I remove the gear....??

Yes I am sir!!

The shaft is in fact long enough. All that needs to be done, is a bushing made to simulate the stock distributor, with a hole in the middle to hold the factory Jeep cam sensor. Even the factory distributor hold down will work. The gear on the Jeep sensor can be left in place, ans it holds the gots of the shaft, and it will just float in the block out of the way. The only modification to the whole jeep part is a little bit of cutting down of the keyed portion on the bottom of the shaft. I am going to run this part on the lathe this weekend. I can build you an extra if you want, it will be a CNC Program, so all I have to do is press cycle smash to get another one.

I am using the MS3X in full seqencial mode on both fuel and spark
36-1 trigger wheel off the crank, and the Jeep sensor for Cam. Spark will be coil close to plug using LS2 Truck coils.

Here is a small video I made tonight with an overview of the MS3X I built, and the Stim boards I built for testing it:

I will most likey start my own thread so we don't detract from the LS CPU route though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4yudqswCg8