I spent tonight working on a PINOUT chart for the wiring harness. There are many on the internet for making a standard standalone LS wiring harness, but I wanted to simplify it for everyone and show everything that can be removed for use in our mopars. I spent dozens of hours figuring out what I needed to keep and where everything needs to be hooked up. So, I plan to share the fruits of my labors with everyone so you don't have to.

Also, This could be applied to SB mopars the same way if someone wanted to. Some things to keep in mind, the harness will only end up being about 1/3rd or less of it's original size once you strip it down to a standalone harness. Also, the EASIEST way is to start with a LS1 1999-2002 F-body (Camaro/Trans-am) harness and use an 1999-2002 F-body based tune.

The truck harness's are cheaper (I paid about $75 for mine), but some wires are a little different and the truck O2 connectors are different and will have to be changed to F-body O2 connectors as well. I will not go into using truck tunes or using all the various truck o2 sensors as I didn't fully research this as there are many different truck o2 sensor configurations and I wanted to keep this as simple as possible. So, you can use the truck harnesses with additional effort, but just be sure to pin/wire it according to the chart I will post later (hopefully I will finish it in the next few days).