Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

really awesome work. keep it up. i'd be happy to lend any machined parts needed to the build. custom distributor pickup for cam sensor, perhaps.

Thanks Jerry! I really appreciate that....I'll let you know. Even though I have my one working Cam sensor already (Still needs a blank cap for the distributor though), I'm working on using another existing cam sensor from a Jeep that could be almost a drop in as it has the proper shaft on it already that should fit the oil pump drive. That way people can replicate what I've done more easily.

I may have this done before you do! Have been working on this exact setup all last week.

No worries! Every project takes me a long time...lol...thats what 5 kids including a newborn does to ya...lol. What did you do for crank/cam signals? All I have left is upgrading my fuel system (EFI pump and adding a return line)....and swap to the EFI intake and tune. It takes me forever to get a little garage time ....

EDIT: I just went back and looked.....are you still using the MS3X PCM for your conversion? or did you change to a LS PCM?

Last edited by Quicksilver440; 02/06/13 01:32 AM.