Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Ok, for all you guys who keep on the whole "why was a ford allowed to make a pass" thing. Josh already answered for one thing. For another, brand x cars are allowed in NSS. That was announced months ago. SO guess what? There were fords, chevys, and pontiacs making passes all weekend! Yet you guys want to focus on ONE pass that took less than 5 minutes start to finish like it hindered ANYTHING about the weekend. Y'all crack me up.

Dont see what the big issue is with other brands in NSS. NSCA/NMCA have been doing that forever. It improves car count. I love chrysler cars as much as anyone, but seeing a few cars from different makes isn't going to hurt anything. Isn't that what super stock racing used to be about? race on sunday sell on monday, Ford vs Mopar vs Chevy etc. If your racing a nostalgia class i don't remember Mopar only superstock racing back in the day.

I agree 100%! That comment was making a point in response to several complaining about Glidden's ONE pass by saying "Why was a Ford even allowed to run?", like the brand was a big deal to them. I personally love watching any car go down the track, and ones that fly down in 4.01 seconds off the trailer in the 1/8 aren't brand specific anymore, anyway... but extremely fun to watch!

I thought he explained the Glidden thing, maybe it was a different post. He didn't invite him there, pay him, or ask him to show up as an exhibition. Glidden is local to there, and needed to do a test hit on his car. Its not a big deal, Glidden didn't dump any oil

So by your logic it wouldn't be a big deal to most people if any local racer showed up and at MMW and the racing was halted to run a Brand X car for a time run?

Does that mean that my buddy Paul (well known at Gateway) can make time runs at MMW Gateway next spring in hod NHRA Stock Formula Firebird?
Somehow I don't think that would be allowed.

I don't think anyone is blaming Josh for the weather.
That's the risk you take in late September.

Kayse can't keep up at all now. lol