Why don't some of you guys just hang Josh and get it over with? I have never attended one of Joshes races YET but I surely hope to attend one in the near future. Up until this race I never heard one bad word about how his races have been organized so what changed? Was it the all day rain on Friday or maybe the colder than normal air temperatures. How about the many, many hours cleaning the track because of all the mishaps. Shame on you Josh for not changing the weather or better preparing some of the other racers cars so they didn't puke fluid all over the track. I have been racing for 36+ years so I know Josh, his Family, and Friends put a lot of work into making this race take place. In today's economy sponsors are scaling back or pulling out. Please give the guy a break and give him some time to iron out some issues and each race should continue to grow and only get better as time goes on. There were some communication problems on the quick 32 race but I think that was a case of to many hands in the kettle. Hope to meet you soon Josh at one of your races and thanks for giving us MOPAR guys and girls a place to meet, race, and become lifelong Friends. If anyone thinks these races are easy to pull off give it a try sometime.

1970 Duster
Edelbrock headed 408
5.984@112.52
422 Indy headed small block
5.982@112.56 mph
9.42@138.27

Livin and lovin life one day at a time