Quote:

Wow...you get on here and voice your opinion and you are called a whiner....thats why nobody else wants too get on here and tell you they feel the same way Dan does. He feels saturday was run poorly...its his opinon....hes entitled too it. Dont take it so personal(Mark). You told Dan too brush up on his math...i think you should brush up on your people skills. Because your coming off a bit arrogant, and unreasonable. Peace n love..peace n love...cya at the fling.

BIG difference between voicing an opinion and whining. I highly doubt "others" aren't getting on here and voicing their thoughts simply because they are afraid of being called a whiner, lol.

BTW, I don't need to brush up on my people skills. I tell it like it is and don't pull punches. If what I say hurts their feelings, toughen up or move on. I'm not "politically correct", and I don't buy into the sissy-fied, "let's all hug and be friends" crap. Am I arrogant? Probably, and I'm good with that. Unreasonable? Maybe. Or maybe I just get tired of hearing racers complain about nothing big, simply to have something to complain about... ESPECIALLY when they haven't the first clue as to what goes into putting on an event that big and it's all about "me me me", not the bigger picture. Like I said, I call it like I see it and don't pull punches out of fear of hurting someone's feelings or ego.