I wasn't looking to enter some sort of moral debate. I was actually just looking for a good solution. Personally I am building in some sort of oil containment device before i race my new car. Probably going to try and go the belly pan route. Just looking for a good way to do it and actually be effective. I don't see how having a diaper with holes in it for the oil lines and drag link being much more then putting a check in the box on the tech sheet, basically being better than nothing. Also if anyone thinks its as easy as caling DRE and popping it on the car i would gladly invite them to come see the car and the constraints I am working with and show me how its done. Probably the reason why just about every legal SS hemi car does not have a diaper.

Matt, I agree 100%. I'm not saying its not a good idea, its just not feasible on certain cars. I've been down this road many times. Next time you guys that want all cars to have diapers on, please walk over in the pits and look under my car and tell me how a diaper would fit in there. When NHRA thought about mandatory diapers a few years ago, they dropped it because of the SS cars. The west coast hemi teams petitioned NHRA about putting on rack & pinions,to eliminate the draglink, and were turned down, After that the diaper talk was dropped. I had a DIV 3 tech guy look under my engine and he came out from under there shaking his head. He said no way.