The race should have continued in the advertised order until it became un-safe. The order got shuffled around 7PM when they called 2nd round NSS and extreme 10.5 to the lanes, which ran there 1st round after no-box. That tells me the promoter knew at 7PM he was going to cancel no-box and box, and waited until 10PM to inform us. And then race for 3 more hours with a chosen few.....

That to me is the biggest complaint on saturday. No explaination on the order shuffle. The largest class which if you add up the money collected from the tech cards, that paid for most of the classes pay out. Not including the spectator money collected from the racers family's in that no box class. Previous races I attended where one class is larger, the larger class will get cycled thru more at first. Also the notice is given due to the car count we are devating from the race order. The "free" race getting pushed aside because it was deemed a free race, basically is crapping on the "little" guy where the largest car count was at. On a rain out/cancellation of a race all classes stop racing not just the 2 classes in this case. I only recieved 1 time run on saturday. The whole day was back logged (yes by weather/oil downs not Josh's fault) and there was no mention of possibly canceling the "free" race, all the announcements were we will get to you. Good intentions, but seems like the rug was pulled out from under us only to be packing up my pits for the night and listening to others continue to race.

On another note what about the Quick 32 field being set, the national anthem played, then a time run for a single car that bumped out the 32nd qualifier?????? I hope there was better comunication on that one then there was on saturday.