One quick wat to check cam timing is the old fashion way of looking at the rockers at TDC in the overlap stroke when the exhaust is closing and the intake is opening at TDC. It looks like you have a dial indicator and magnetic base so check the valve opening at TDC in the overlap to see if the valves are opening and closing close to the same amount at TDC, IE, exhaust is .045 from closing and the intake is .045 opened hieght If there close (+ or- .015) you are close on the cam timing, if it is not then get out the rest of the tools and recheck the cam timing BTW, I have degreed more than one cam on the exhaust lobes and had to redo them when I realized that I had goof up No one is perfect I have had cams be off on the dots by one tooth, that is about 12 degrees on a stock double roller timing set BB, they don't run worth a hoot when the cam is that far off They do sound ferousous(mean) in nuetral but don't pull worth a hoot in gear Good luck, you can fix it, it is just a matter of figuring out what is wrong 512 make a hoop of power

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)