Quote:

but how about my race car trailer, his answer was, is their prise money at the race, and I answered yes, then he said it is considered commercial, the same as prises at a horse show.

You must also have a fire extinguisher in both the truck and the trailer,and triangles or safety markers of some sort.

You must also have the medical card and a valid drivers license.

So if I read this right, my 2500 Ram, with my 2000# open trailer, and a Barracuda weighing in at less than 3000# would require me to have a CDL and all the good stuff that goes with it. This is also my daily commuter vehicle, so I will have to pay through the nose to get the proper insurance and licenses to cover me.

1) Looks like they are trying to kill racing.
2) Fire extinguisher on my open trailer. Wonder how many times that one will get stolen.
3) Medical Card. Good one. How about my VA Medical Card. Proves I bled for my country. But would probably piss off the revenue enhancement officer looking to make his quota.

Looks like PA is off my list forever, along with all other states that want to bleed us dry. Surely SEMA needs to be involved. This has the ability to kill off motor sports as well as the car show circuits.

-Dave

PLEASE Pray for our brothers and sisters in harms way.

If you are the owner of a GTS us at the GTS Registry www.gtsregistry.com