Quote:

Quote:

I just put new plates on my dually and they gave me car plates. the plate I had before was 14000#'s. when I asked them whats the deal they said if I'm a just a hobby guy then I'll have no problems and that other states must allow me to pass throuogh without issues, somthing about the interstate commerce act. So I have a 3000# plate on a Cummins Dually with a 24' enclosed

Your in deep DooDoo,What they say is meaningless.

Why wouldn't it apply, lol...

Title: Interstate Commerce Act of 1887
Author: U.S. Government
Year Published: 1887

The Interstate Commerce Act of 1887
Be it enacted..., That the provisions of this act shall apply to any common carrier or carriers engaged in the transportation of passengers or property wholly by railroad, or partly by railroad and partly by water when both are used, under a common control, management, or arrangement, for a continuous carriage or shipment, from one State or Territory of the United States, or the District of Columbia, or from any place in the United States through a foreign country to any other place in the United States, and also to the transportation in like manner of property shipped from any place in the United States to a foreign country and carried from such place to a port of transshipment, or shipped from a foreign country to any other place in the United States, and also to the transportation in like manner of property shipped from any place in the United States to a foreign country and carried from such place to a port of entry either in the United States or an adjacent foreign country: Provided, however, That the provisions of this act shall not apply to the transportation of passengers or property, or to the receiving, delivering, storage, or handling of property, wholly within one State, and not shipped to or from a foreign country from or to any State or Territory as aforesaid.