CAND:
I checked the voltage at my ECU again tonight and I have 12 volts at two of the pins at the RUN position. The two wires with 12v are the Light Blue/Yellow tracer and the Black/Yellow tracer. (I believe the pin numbers are #1 and #2 and looking at your picture the same as yours.)

MC:
I agree that it appears that the coil went bad and then damaged the pickup coil too. But I have to add that the condition of the reluctor and pickup were questionable. The reluctor had heavy surface rust and all of the veins were worn down around the pickup area. It appeared that the pickup was touching the reluctor even though the hold down screw was very tight. It had been awhile (a year or so) since I had that dist out but I was surprised to see them touching each other with the tight screw.

I will get the next style of coil tomorrow and hopefully have time to try and start it tomorrow night and then I will see if anything else went sour too.

I pulled a couple more plugs and they appear fine but just a tad dark from the above issues.

Thanks again,

1970 YO7 A66 [Canadian Export] F8 Challenger
340 (Currently in shop for stroker assy.)