I pulled a plug this morning before heading out to work and it smelled of GAS!! I must have had two problems, maybe one causing the second. I have enough juice to start it up but not enough to burn the fuel in the cylinders.
I am going to contact Mallory today and find out why my 1.4ohm primary coil only has .4ohms. I wonder if the resistor went out in the coil (this being a resistor coil so that I do not have to run a ballast) which fried the coil pickup. Because .4ohms is the resistance of their non-resistored coil.

MC:
I marked the housing of my distributor and noted where the rotor was facing before I removed the dist. It started up great but I could not keep it running due to the missing problem. I think either the coil is causing it or the gas soaked plugs are the problem. I almost think that the plugs are a result and not the problem.

CAND:
I swear that I also had 12v to the #1 and #4 (just like you pointed out) pins but when I checked them the other night, I only had voltage to #1. I will recheck again tonight.
I attached a pdf showing a closeup view of the ECU pins (looking at the ECU not at the harness) that was posted earlier.

After I recheck the pin voltage from the ECU harness, I am going to wire in my old FBO coil/ballast to see if my Mallory coil is the problem or not and also pull a couple more spark plugs just to make sure. The one I pulled this morning was a little dark but mainly gas soaked.

Thanks

6050548-ECUPinout.pdf (169 downloads)

1970 YO7 A66 [Canadian Export] F8 Challenger
340 (Currently in shop for stroker assy.)