The Vette had lower gears, after racing 10 miles down from Lees Canyon ski area, we got to US 95 toward Vegas & punched off ag 30 mph. The heavy Cuda pulled away around 90 & the front end started floating & porpoising around 120-155. All on F70 Polyglass tires, (prone to the fiberglass belts separating). Lookin back, that ranks w/ the most stupid thing I ever did!

My bro & many of our friends had Mopars & were always working on them or at Las Vegas Dodge trying to get the mechanics to "super tune" our cars for the latest edge. (Here's a pic of my bro staging a pic for the yearbook in 69 w/ this CHarger R/T. Sticker price was $4900.

Call it what you want, I don't have to prove anything to anyone. I know for a fact what my Cuda had. I'll bet someone will tell me my engint block was blue cause my Cuda had AC, but when I put the headers on, I sure don't think I was colored blind.
Not trying to fuel an arguement, but don't really care what other's think, cause I know its the truth & that's all that matters.

Last edited by Triggerfish; 05/11/08 01:01 PM.